- Please make sure that your domain name has already propagated (can be accessed via a web browser), if it hasn't your email will not function.
- Make sure you have created your mailbox at https://cpanel.yourdomain.co.za/ first before configuring Outlook.
*(Outlook 2010 has been depreciated and reached its end of support, kindly upgrade to the latest version)
You are now ready to set up your email account in MS Outlook 2010
- Open MS Outlook 2010
- Select File > Click on Add Account
- On the "Auto Account Setup" page select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types"
- On the "Choose E-mail Service" page select "Internet E-mail" and click "Next"
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (IMAP) window, enter your information as below, replacing Your Name with your actual name and yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name, then click "More Settings"
- After clicking on "More Settings", select the "Outgoing Server" tab and select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
- Select the "Advanced" tab:
- Change the "Incoming server " port to 993
- Change the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" port to 465
- Select TLS/SSL from the encrypted dropdown
- You will now be back at the "Internet E-mail Settings" screen, just click "Next"
- If you entered all the information correctly you will see the test login dialog box below
- Click "Next" to finish your configuration