- Please make sure that your domain name has already propagated (can be accessed via a web browser), if it hasn't your email will not function.
- Make sure you have created your mailbox at https://cpanel.yourdomain.co.za/ first before configuring Outlook.
*(Outlook 2007 has been depreciated and reached its end of support on October 10, 2017)
You are now ready to set up your email account in MS Outlook 2007
- Open MS Outlook 2007
- Select Tools > Account Settings
- On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select "New"
- On the "Auto Account Setup" page select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types"
- On the "Choose E-mail Service" page select "Internet E-mail" and click "Next"
- On the Internet E-mail Settings (POP3) window, enter your information as below, replacing Your Name with your actual name and yourdomain.co.za with your actual domain name, then click "More Settings"
- After clicking on "More Settings", select the "Outgoing Server" tab and select "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication."
- Select the "Advanced" tab:
- Change the "Incoming server " port to 995
- Change the "Outgoing server (SMTP)" port to 465
- Select TLS/SSL from the encrypted dropdown
- You will now be back at the "Internet E-mail Settings" screen, just click "Next"
- Now, click Finish